Following the success of the Danang Start-up Conference and Exhibition (SURF 2017), Danang Entrepreneurship Support (DNES), under the direction of Danang Startup Council (DSC), is organizing SURF 2018
8 REASONS YOU SHOULD NOT MISS DANANG START-UP CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION SURF 2018
1. The largest Startup Event of 2018: SURF – The only special start-up conference and exhibition in the city during 2018 taking place right at the Danang Administrative Center and gathering more than 2,000 attendees.
2. Opportunity to learn the leading Ecosystems: The very first time Danang organizing an activity to connect local start-up ecosystem with prominent and successful international start-ups like Israel, Canada, Singapore, Ireland, Finland and so on.
3. Start-up Exhibition: At SURF 2018, more than 70 booths introducing products and projects from all over the country and around the world will be displayed and connected to the community. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to explore Israeli startup achievements, and, especially, to experience those in the VR and AR.
4. Join the Final Presentations of 6 Finalists Potential Startup Projects: Start-up projects participating in the Pitching Contest will be evaluated and selected to present at SURF, with the support and evaluation by the prestigious advisers:
– Mr. Ryu Hirota – Chairman of Spiral Ventures
– Mr. Bobby Liu – Senior Director, Topica Edtech Group
– Mr. Vu Nguyen Tran – DNES CEO
– Mr. Omri Toppol – Marketing Director, Logdog
5. Opportunity to connect and discuss with top experts: There will be more than 50 leading experts and speakers on startups, business and technology joining SURF. Any better chance?
6. Learning about the latest trends in technology: SURF is your opportunity to be updated with the latest technology and start-ups knowledge through discussions and speeches on appealing topics such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Chatbot, SmartCity, Fintech and many other prominent discussion forums.
7. SURF is an event for Startup, and only meant to be for this particular reason: The quantity and quality of Startups taking part in SURF have obviously increased after each year. Startups will have more opportunities, such as being trained by specialists before the final round of Pitching Competition, joining the connecting session called “speed dating” to make a connection with investors and consultants, getting SURF PR supports and so on.
8. Experience other interesting activities: Training programs by Israel experts, Recruitment activities and Networking Night that SURF brings to the community this year.
SURF 2018 is taking place at Danang Administrative Center on June 29, 2018, prior to the final round of Danang International Fireworks Festival. The general theme chosen for the week is STARTUP CAPITALS, and exhibitions, conferences, seminars and business start-up competitions all relate to the five most important types of capitals: Financial capital; Human resources; Social capital; Local capital and Technological capital.
- Date: June 29, 2018
- Location: Danang Administrative Center – 24 Tran Phu, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
WHO SHOULD BE INTERESTED?
Everyone is welcome to the event!
- Are you a Startup / Business Entrepreneur looking for the investment or promoting products and services to the community?
- Are you an Investor / Fund or Business Consultant / Entrepreneur who is interested in exploring the Startup and Investment market in Da Nang?
- Are Startup Supporters / Incubators interested in developing startups in Central Vietnam in particular and Vietnam in general?
- Are you a Student / Programmer / Designers / Freelancers or any community member interested in Startup?
Book your tickets right now to get yourself a good slot in the event. Early birds would receive better favorable price!
HOW TO BUY TICKETS:
- Buy online tickets: Register here: http://bit.ly/surfticket2018
- Buy offline tickets: You can contact Danang Event (DNE) – 1st Floor – 31 Tran Phu St., Hai Chau Dist., Danang – Hotline: 01203 195 430 (Ms. Van Anh)
If you want to learn more about the event, you can refer to the following links: