With the theme “Adapt – Transform – Accelerate“, the Extended Danang start-up Exhibition – SURF 2021 has gone more than half of the path, witnessing the spectacular transformation of start-ups amidst Covid-19 situation. Despite being organized on reality virtual (vrfair), the event still assures that participants have an interactive space and connection with start-up projects and investors through many activities: exhibition booths, seminars, information desks…
And within the framework of the event, a training program which selects potential projects joining the Final Round of TECHFEST 201 is organized with the aim of encouraging and strongly promoting the entrepreneurial spirit of businesses. From over 50 businesses in the preliminary round, Judges will select potential start-up projects to “sharpen” their capacity, thereby becoming brilliant representatives of Danang to enter the final round of Techfest 2021.
The judges who select promising projects in SURF 2021 to be trained are:
- Mrs. Vu Thi Bich Hau – Deputy Director of Department of Science and Technology – Head of the Judge
- Mr. Truong Tien Vu – Director of Start-up Center, Duy Tan University – Member of the Judge
- Mr. Ly Đinh Quan – General Director at Songhan Incubator – Member of the Judge
- Mr. Nguyen Van Chuong – Managing Director at Danang Business Incubator – Member of the Judge
- Mrs. Le My Nga – Founder of Hermes Management Angel Investment Fund, Representative at London Tower Capital in Vietnam – Member of the Judge
- Mr. Trinh Cong Duy – Director at Software Management Center, the University of Danang – Member of the Judge
- Mr. Vo Đuc Anh – Deputy Director at Technology Management, Department of Science and Technology – Member of the Judge
A list of start-ups passing the selection round will be published on the official event’s website. These potential projects will continue participating in the training program organized from 14th December 2021 to 16th December 20221. The Organizing Committee will post relevant information on the training program on the website.
Read further information on the Exhibition here: