SURF 2021 – the annual start-up exhibition event organized by the Danang Department of Science and Technology to support start-up activities has officially come back with adjustments in response to the pandemic context.
1. OBJECTIVES AND ACTIVITIES
With the theme “ Adapt – Transform – Accelerate”, SURF 2021 is organized on a virtual platform called vrFairs. Main activities of the program are relevant to the objectives that expand the connection between start-ups and investors, simultaneously improve corporates’ competitiveness.
- Organize 80 virtual exhibition booths for start-up projects and start-up support centers.
- Organize trainings that enhance capacity for 10 Danang teams to enter the final round of Techfest 2021
- Business, promotion of product/service, investment and recruitment.
2. TIME – VENUE
- Virtual exhibition: From 15th November 2021 to 15th December 2021
- Training program: From 8th December 2021 to 10th December 2021
- Venue: Virtual exhibition platform vrFairs.
In addition, the event is participated by Departments, Science and Technology organizations, incubators as well as potential investors all over the city and regions.
Currently, SURF is opening registration for the training course. Let’s fill information in here: https://forms.gle/b3uUA4TCKbB88Sgu9
Time for registration: from 1st November 2021 to 20th November 2021.