So after many days, the start-up and creative exhibition – SURF 2020 officially named the 10 most outstanding projects attending Techfest 2020.
SURF is the largest annual startup and creative exhibition in the Central region of Vietnam, including conferences, seminars, exhibitions, investment connection programs, connecting party nights and many other activities. In 2020 in the context of COVID 2019, SURF returns with a new face to arouse and promote the spirit of entrepreneurship, seek business and investment opportunities, and select the 10 best startup projects to TECHFEST 2020
List of 10 teams participating in TECHFEST – National Startup Festival from SURF 2020:
- Application of OCP model and convection air cold drying in spirulina culture model.
- TOP student project (Connecting student community and voting school and sharing student life).
- Green Beli (Green Map)
- SMARTOS (co-working space management application).
- EM&AI Virtual QC project (Automatic call quality monitoring and evaluation).
- vrFairs – Virtual Reality for Events & Fairs Platform (Online Virtual Exhibition)
- Liberzy travel experience sharing platform
- M-Medic (Medical technology intelligence platform, artificial intelligence application for personal assistance in automatic health management and network connection of private clinics)
- DNES – Da Nang Business Incubator
Han River startup Center
Out of 08 projects in Danang city supported by the Department of Science and Technology to participate in Techfest 2020, Da Nang’s EM & AI project has won the runner-up in the 2020 National Startup Talent Competition.
Besides, EM & AI also won first prize in the Startup Pitching Competition in digital technology awarded by VINASA. As one of the 03 projects selected for recording in Shark Tank 2021 program. Awarded as a start-up training course trained by foreign experts worth 65,000 USD. Be considered for an investment of 500 million dong.
EM & AI project is a project applying artificial intelligence to solve problems: Meeting the need to monitor and evaluate call quality through the switchboard. Capture customer attitudes and satisfaction with your brand through speech and conversational content analysis. Automating interactions, influencing the exchange process between operator and customers, allowing reminders of missing contents and warnings about employee’s inappropriate attitude and language. The solution will help businesses cut costs more than 60% compared with human evaluation. The project has raised an investment of $ 850,000.
With the success of previous seasons, SURF 2020 is seen as the only rare opportunity of the year for startups to bring the best to investors and potential customers.