SURF 2019 includes more than 80 exhibition booths from various fields such as tourism, agriculture, commerce, technology, services, ... With the purpose of exhibiting and introducing products closer to customers and community, the exhibition activities at SURF 2019 promise to bring joyful and exciting atmosphere, as well as expand opportunities for connection, investment and trade for all attendees.
Exhibition booth at SURF 2019
For the exhibition to be successful, the startup at the booth please note the following information to operate effectively:
Place: Eden Plaza Danang, 05 Duy Tân, thành phố Đà Nẵng.
Number of guests: +2500.
Eden Plaza Danang – Địa điểm tổ chức SURF 2019
Requirements for exhibition booths:
- King Room – area for VIP (A, B, C): 3.4m long x 1.5m wide each booth.
- The remaining positions from 1 to 78 for startups: 2.2m long x 1.5m wide each booth.
- 1 table: 1.2m x 0.4m
- 02 chairs
- 01 electrical socket.
- Polite and dynamic costumes are suitable for exhibition space.
- Do not wear clothes that are too short and do not wear slippers
- Types of standees are allowed to use: Rolling up, X-Standee are not allowed.
- PP printing material (hiflex tarpaulin is not acceptable).
X-Standee ARE NOT allowed
Rolling-up standee ARE ALLOWED to use at SURF 2019
- Provide information about the company name, logo and company registration to participate in the exhibition booth.
- The location of the booth will be notified.
- Prepare items for exhibition.
- Provide a list of material to bring into the exhibition booth
At event( 1/11/2019)
- Get booths and arrange material.
SURF Startup Conference and Exhibition is the largest annual startup event in Central Vietnam. SURF 2019 includes the following activities: Conference; Seminor; Program to connect investment and business; Contest to present a start-up project; Exhibition of project pavilions; Networking Night … and many other networking activities. With the success of SURF from previous seasons, this will be a unique opportunity of the year for startups to bring their best to investors and potential customers.